Comments for Miscellaneous Songs.
1. To the tune of That's Entertainment.
2. Andrew Wiles, a British mathematician, is famous for proving Fermat's Last Theorem.
3. Pierre de Fermat, a 17th century French lawyer, did important work on calculus and number theory.
4. This comments page is too small to do the story of Fermat's Last Theorem justice, but Wikipedia does have the space.
5. To There'll be Some Changes Made. I tried to find a simple introduction to calculus on line so people who aren't familiar can follow along with the song, but I've come to the conclusion that this song puts it as simply and concisely as any page on the web.
6. To If You Give Me Your Attention.